Monday, December 5, 2011

New Pictures

Our family had a photo session last month at a historic home/park here in Paris. I mainly wanted to get pictures of the kids, since our last official picture session had been at least a year ago. But, I also wanted to get family ones as well. Of course, it's so hard to get all 4 of us looking at the camera, smiling, hands and feet in their proper places, no picking noses or turning heads. Raegan had a mind of her own that day. She was running around, thinking it was a game to run from the photographer. Brody did really well, but when it came time to do family pictures, he had had enough. Raegan refused to let Brody put his arm around her.Our photographer was so sweet. She definitely was familiar with how kids behave, and was so patient with us. She just let them be and tried to snap shots of them while they weren't looking. By the end of the session, I was so ready to just leave and call it a day! I wasn't sure if we would get any decent ones. Boy was I wrong!

We got some wonderful pictures of the kids, both together and separate. We managed to get a couple of good family shots. So, I feel like it was a success! I love having pictures made of my children and family. Photos are so important for everyone to be able to look back on and remember the time and place and feelings. We are beyond blessed and so fortunate that our family is a loving, happy, and healthy one.


















No comments: