The kids have been busy with various Christmas activities. We went to the Paris Christmas Parade a couple of weeks ago. Brody and Raegan both enjoyed it. My niece Aerial was there, as well as Brody's friend Asher.
Brody and Daddy made a gingerbread house one night while I had Raegan at dance class. They were both very proud of their creation!
Today was the last day of school for both Raegan and Brody. I went to Raegan's party first in the morning. Santa Claus was there! She wasn't at all interested in sitting with him. But, she could be in the same room as him, so that's improvement! Her class had pizza and fruits and veggies for lunch, and a yummy sugar cookie with frosting for dessert. She has a great class with a wonderful teacher and lots of nice kids in her room. I couldn't be more pleased with her little preschool.


Brody's Kindergarten Class had their school party this afternoon. My dad came over to our house to stay here while Raegan napped and I went to the party. The kids had a great time! They had pizza and LOTS of candy and cookies. They had a book exchange, which the kids enjoyed. It was like musical chairs, when the music stopped, whoever had the book in their hands got to keep it. They loved it! We left with 5 goodie bags, a new clipboard and pencil with Brody's name on it from Ms. Hampton, coloring books and crayons, and all of his crafts from this week. His backpack was full!




So, we are ready for our Christmas Break. Tomorrow night is Ryan's office party. We are having it here at our house. I am pretty ready, I have my pies baked and a few dishes in the freezer. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are making things as well, and we are picking up a Honey Baked Ham. So, it should be a great night! I am so fortunate to get to go visit my sister in New York on Sunday-Wednesday! We are going to NYC for a full day, and I'm so excited about that! I have always wanted to see the big city at Christmastime! Ryan will have the kids Sunday, and my parents are going to watch them on Monday and Tuesday. I'm so ready for a nice break. But, once I get back, I will be super busy getting ready for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment