Brody started soccer last month. With all of the rain, there have been several practices/games cancelled. But, he has managed to have 2 games finally! He really enjoys soccer. He doesn't always understand exactly what to do, that it's ok to get in there and try to take the ball, we're trying to score in THIS net, not that one.... It's pretty funny to watch the games. He has a really young team, lots of 3-year olds. So, believe me, we laugh a lot!!
It's funny. We spend all our time teaching our kids to play nicely, share, keep your hands/feet to yourselves. But, now that he is playing soccer, we're telling him it's ok to take the ball away, be agressive, run hard! He's a little shy about trying to steal the ball away from other kids. But, I guess he'll get it eventually! He almost scored 2 goals last game, he dribbled the ball all the way down the field, but just missed the goal. We were so proud of him, and he was smiling from ear to ear as he heard the crowd cheer him on. That's what it's all about!
I don't have a lot of pictures. It's hard to watch the game, take pictures, and keep Raegan entertained. But, I managed to take a few.... I'll be better about pictures from now on. First t-ball game is Thursday. I hope he has fun!!
1 comment:
Our soccer games are like that, too! It's fun to watch the little kids play.
Post a Comment