Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Brody's last day of preschool! Raegan and I went to his class for an ice cream party. He was so happy. We stayed while Ms. Tia read them a story and watched him eat lunch with his friends. Raegan even got to eat lunch with the kids, which made her feel like a big girl!

I am so proud of Brody! He has grown so much this past year, physically, socially, and academically. He loves school and loves to learn. His behavior in preschool has been overall great. Just a few minor bumps in the road, but I feel that is probably normal. He is on his way to understanding what is appropriate behavior for school, and is doing really well. I can't believe Brody will be a Kindergartener this fall!

We love you so much Brody and are so proud of you. You're a great little boy, and we love having you in our family.

No comments: