Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrappers

Brody had his first t-ball game tonight. They won, they all played really well! His team is called The Scrappers!! :) He didn't get to field any balls, hardly any made it out to the outfield. But he got a great base hit! He was so proud! I'm glad he had a good experience. I think he's going to really enjoy it. Here are some pictures I got from his first game. Silly me....I was taking pictures from the wrong side when he was batting. Since he is a lefty, I should've been on the other side to get a good picture of him at bat. Next time, I'll know better!!

I tried to come prepared for Raegan. Lots of snacks and drinks and toys. But, she wasn't that impressed with what I brought. This is going to be a long summer trying to keep her busy during games!

No comments: