Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pool Days

It has been very hot here and we've managed to go swimming a few times already this summer. Brody loves swimming, he's a fish!  We bought him a life jacket that he can wear in private pools. He swims around all by himself, very proud of his swimming abilities.  I would love to get in the pool, but I don't really have a maternity suit.  I'm so close to the end, I hate to spend $$ on one for a few weeks.  So, I just sit back and watch him have a blast.  

On the house front, we are very close to it being finished.  Probably will move this month sometime.  I'm hoping we get in before baby gets here.  By the way, pregnancy the 2nd time around STINKS!  It is so much harder when you have an almost 3-year old to occupy all day.  I am so ready to meet our little girl and have this pregnancy behind me.  Sorry for the complaints. That's it for tonight.  I'm heading off to bed!  Enjoy some of Brody's swimming pictures.



1 comment:

kara Forston said...

Brody is such a cutie! I bet you're anxious to get settled and meet your sweet baby girl. Do you have names picked out? We miss seeing you guys!