Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Still Homeless!

We are settled in my parent's house for now.  Brody seems to be doing better with the changes. At first, he was really acting out, more defiant and aggressive.  Who knows why or what that was about.  But, our mostly sweet little boy is back to normal.  Our builder says the house should be finished by July 1st!  We are very excited about that.  Hopefully we can get moved in before baby comes.  It's an ideal situation for me, since I will be 9 months pregnant......no moving for me!!  The movers will do most of the work and I'm sure the un-packing will be at a minimum until I have the baby and things settle down.  As long as our beds and clothes are accessible, that should be fine.

Last week I took Brody to his new school's end-of-year Carnival.  He will be going to Macedonia Christian Church for preschool this fall.  Their children's program is called New Beginnings.  I am so impressed with the school.  I think Brody will really love it.  He had a great time at the carnival.  He got to play putt-putt, bounce on a bouncy toy, play bean bag toss and ring toss, as well as eat many sugary treats: cupcake, cotton candy, popcorn and juice.  He was a really good boy and did as well as he could to wait in line patiently :)

Ryan is on vacation for the last weeks in May.  He is really happy about that.  He really deserves a nice break.  We plan on going to Cincinnati this weekend for a trip to the zoo and aquarium.  We're staying in a hotel one night, so Brody will be able to swim in the pool and have a great time.  Other than that, these next weeks are dedicated to furniture and appliance buying for the new house!

No comments: