Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby Alexa Anderson!

My sister had her baby girl yesterday!  Alexa Marie Anderson was born just after noon on Thursday, June 25.  She was 8 lbs, 5 oz, 20 inches long.  She seems to be just perfect!  Jodi is recovering after a cesarean, and she should be able to go home by Sunday.  My mom is up in NY with her, and my dad will be leaving this Sunday.  I really wish I could be there to meet my new little neice, but obviously my condition prevents me from traveling!

We are moving tomorrow!  Our house is finished, we close on Monday afternoon.  The builder is being very gracious and letting us move in this weekend.  I will feel so much relief living in our own house and getting things organized a little bit before our little girl arrives.  Which, could be sooner than later!  My last doctor appointment was this past Tuesday.  I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced!  I will be 37 weeks on Monday, but I have a feeling this little one will be here soon!

Here are 2 pictures of Baby Alexa.  What a doll!



No comments: