Friday, January 9, 2009

New House

Here is a picture of what our new house will "roughly" look like.  There is a house in Lexington built by our builder's partner that is the exact houseplan we are using.  The outside will look slightly different (our lot is not on a hill, the brick, siding and stone will be different colors) but you can get a pretty good idea what the house will look like.  We were fortunate to actually get in the finished house and walk around before we picked the plan.  It helped me a lot because I am a visual learner, I can't just go by looking at plans on paper.  We will probably get to go back once more to get details so we can better plan the inside of the house.  Fun!  Just thought I would share our excitement!

3 comments:

Rachel Julius.... said...

I'm so excited for you guys! how far away is the new house and when will you move in? congrats! the new baby will have a new home... :)

April said...

I am so jealous! I love the new house - I bet you guys can't wait to move in!

Kate said...

Julie, this is a beautiful home! I'm so happy for you and your enlarging family! This house building stuff can be kind of overwhelming at times, so many decisions to be made, so much to get done...but it's all good stuff, and you and your family deserve it!

Hope you're all well and healthy!

Love, Aunt Kate