Brody and I went to the Explorium this week. For those who don't know, The Explorium is a children's museum. We went last year, but I think Brody was still too young. I thought he would be ready to go again and really enjoy it this time.
He loved the water display, of course. Give the boy water to play with, he's gonna have a ball. Brody also got to play with the dinosaurs, which was really fun. There was a piano that you played as you walked over it. He thought that was cool. Lastly, he played with giant Lego Blocks before the Bubble Room. Overall, we both enjoyed it. It's a nice activity, especially in the colder months when going outside is not always possible.
I also wanted to post this really cute picture. Brody and I hang out with my friend Amy and her daughter Audrey a lot. Audrey is about 11 months older than Brody, but they get along really well. Last week, we were at the mall, and they decided to hold hands! It was so sweet. I got my camera out really quickly and got the shot before the moment passed. Aren't they sweet!!
I also wanted to post this really cute picture. Brody and I hang out with my friend Amy and her daughter Audrey a lot. Audrey is about 11 months older than Brody, but they get along really well. Last week, we were at the mall, and they decided to hold hands! It was so sweet. I got my camera out really quickly and got the shot before the moment passed. Aren't they sweet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment