Monday, September 1, 2008

Go Cats!


We have had a good Labor Day Weekend so far. It has been really hot, so we have tried to stay inside as much as we can. That's pretty hard, with a rambunctious 2-year old! Ryan has gotten to play golf with my Dad a couple times in the last week. Lucky him!


Yesterday, we went over to my parent's house to watch the UK-UL game. I made dinner for us and we watched the game while Brody played in the "toy room" which turned out to be the game watching room as well. Let's just say, Brody has not learned how to watch a football game yet! When we would scream and cheer, he'd look scared and say "sorry." I guess he thought we were yelling at him! He knows how to do the motions for "touchdown" and "first down" so he's on his way! After a pretty uneventful game, UK managed to pull out a win, thanks to our defense! We headed home, gave Brody a bath, and relaxed until bedtime. All in all, pretty nice day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Brody looks so much like you!

It really has been fun seeing the band again. This year's show is "Allure" and it has some music from "Carmen" and something else I can't remember. I think it will be good. THe band is so much smaller now than it used to be when we were in it. I think they only have about 170 people total. They look tiny!