Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brody's School


Well, I just got back from dropping off Brody at school. It's not really school, it's a Mom's Day Out Program at a local church. It is really nice, and I think Brody really needs it. He has never been left with anyone other than family. Of course, he cries everytime I leave him. It just kills me! I know he will be fine and he will eventually learn to like it (I hope?!?!). I just hope it comes sooner than later!


We are planning on moving to Paris, KY next year. We have owned a lot in Paris for a few years now, and we had our builder picked out, our houseplan and everything. But, now our builder is backing out of the business! Probably a good thing we found this out now! So, we're back to square one, trying to find someone to build our house. We're meeting with a builder this Saturday, hopefully, if Ryan is off work. I will be able to sleep better at night knowing we have things going and have a plan.


So, I guess I'm off to run some errands before I pick up Brody. I really hope he has a better day today than last week.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Julie, it's Liz--delurking!! :o)
Just letting you know I love seeing updates about your precious little boy and your family!!

Julie said...

Thanks Liz! Hope you're doing well!