After our very busy week, Easter was kind of thrown together. The kids enjoyed Easter Morning, hunting for eggs and looking through their baskets. Brody did most of the hunting, but Raegan was perfectly content to eat candy while her brother did all the work. I only got one lonely picture, but it is saved on our home Mac, so I don't have it to post right now.
But, here are some pics of Raegan with bunnies. They were taken a few weeks ago. She loved the bunnies, and looked pretty adorable. Can't believe she is almost 2 years old! The "Terrible Twos" are definitely upon us. Raegan is soooo ornery. She is throwing fits left and right. It's hard to not laugh or smile when she has a fit. I have a feeling this little girl is going to be a handful in the years to come!!


1 comment:
Cute pics! I dreaded the terrible 2's but 3 has proved to be a much more challenging age for us!
Post a Comment