It's sort of sad leaving our first house. So many things happened here. Ryan went through medical school and residency there. We got married and had our first child there. Brody's first 3 years of life were lived in that house, and he probably won't even remember living there. There are lots of wonderful memories that we will take with us. It's sad, but very exciting to think about our new house too. We went last night to check in on the progress. Wow! I think we may be moving in earlier than we expected. It's really looking great. The wood floors were getting installed, and the tile was getting ready to be layed.
Brody has been doing really well living at my parent's house. He is sleeping in a big bed, no more toddler bed. There was no issue at all, he transitioned just fine. We are very appreciative that my parents are letting us stay for a couple of months.
So, tomorrow at 2pm we close on the house and are officially homeless!!
2 comments:
I would imagine it would be bittersweet leaving your first house, or any house for that matter. Your new house is gorgeous though and is something to look forward to. I'm still in shock you sold your house that quickly! Congrats!
I cried like a baby when we left our first house. So many good memories. So many more to be made in the new house! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment