Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Coming Along!

Our new house is really starting to come along!  The framing is now finished.  They will be doing the brick/siding/roofing next.  Once the outside is finished, the inside can begin!  We go visit the house at least once or twice a week.  We've found several things to be corrected, so it's good we are keeping our eyes on it!  Brody loves to go there.  He runs upstairs to his new room right away.  I am so excited about our house.  We will have lots more room for our growing family!  We also got Brody registered for preschool last week!  I really love the school.  It's at a church off of Winchester Road, only about a 15 minute drive for us from our new house.  So it's much better than driving into Lexington.

Our house inspection went really well.  One minor issue, replacing downspouts on one gutter. No big deal!  The last hurdle is the appraisal, which we're not worried about at all.  So, seems that we will be out of this house by May 8!  

The baby is doing well, growing a lot lately.  I can really feel her kicking a lot now.  I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day!  I'll be ready for July to come sooner than later.   Happy Spring!! 



No comments: