Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a nice Easter weekend.  Ryan had to work most of the time.  Poor thing.  He's on a really rough month in the ICU.  We all can't wait until he's finished.  It'll be amazing for us when Ryan works "real" hours and is home EVERY weekend! 
 
Friday, we dyed eggs.  This was an experience!  Brody thought the dye tablets were candy, and I do agree they looked a lot like Sweet Tarts.  He ate the blue tablet before I could stop him. Let's just say his mouth was VERY BLUE!  The tablets were non-toxic, so I wasn't worried about that.  It's so funny what kids do!  We went to an Easter Egg Hunt at my parent's church Saturday.  Brody enjoyed making a craft and decorating cookies before the big hunt.  He enjoyed himself.

Sunday, the Easter Bunny left Brody a basket at home, and then we ventured over to Grandma and Pappy's house where the Easter Bunny had hidden eggs outside for him!  He loved finding the eggs, even in the cold weather!  We watched The Masters on TV while Brody took a much needed nap.  I was pulling for Tiger Woods or Kenny Perry, but neither won.  It was a nice day. Here are some pictures from our weekend.




No comments: