Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Update

It's been a while since I've blogged. No reason, just laziness. We celebrated my birthday last week. My parents watched Brody while Ryan and I went out to eat at Giuseppe's. Yum! I love that restaurant. We save it for special occasions, since it's kind of pricey. Then we went to Toys 'R Us to finish Christmas shopping. It was a nice night out.
Brody and I had a good time in St. Louis. Brody and Bryce had a blast running around the Hilton Hotel. I'm not so sure the hotel staff appreciated all of their fun. But, hey, what are 2-year olds supposed to do in that setting? They went swimming a couple of times, which was also fun. I really need to get Brody back in swimming lessons. He is a fish! Here's a picture of the boys hanging out in our hotel room eating a snack and watching a movie.


We also got all of our leaves raked just in time for the first snowfalls of the season. Brody loved helping with the leaves. You can really tell how much he has missed running around outside since the cold weather has come. He has a blast outside. Give the kid a ball, he's good for hours! Here are the most recent pictures of him. He's enjoying the Christmas season as well. Every house that is decorated for Christmas is a wonder to him! Ooohs and aaahhs all around! There is one house down the street where a reindeer pops up and down in a sleigh. We have to sit in front of that house for 10 minutes nightly to see the display!









1 comment:

April said...

Lexie and Matt are starting swim lessons in January at the Beaumont YMCA. They're every Saturday at 10. You should enroll Brody! It's a great activity for daddies to do so mommies can meet for coffee. :)