Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome Fall!




We are so happy that Fall is here! October is one of my favorite months. Keeneland starts, yea! The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colors, football is in full swing! Tomorrow, Brody and I are headed to the Apple Orchard. Pretty soon, it will be Pumpkin time! There are lots of fun things to do this time of year.

Brody had a great day of school today! I was so happy for him. He got dressed real nicely for pictures. He looked so cute, although I am pretty biased! He didn't cry at all until we got to his room. And, he stopped pretty quickly after I left. His teachers said he had a great day. Brody even smiled for his class pictures! They got to see a fire truck at school today, so he thought that was pretty neat. I'm just so happy that he is starting to feel more comfortable with school. Next week, I am going to leave him for the full time, and pick him up at 2pm. I think he is finally ready.

We all went to Brody's friend Audrey's 3rd birthday party last weekend. It was at Chucke Cheese. This was his first party there. He took a while to warm up, but after we ate pizza, he was running around like a crazy boy! When Chucke came out, he was a little reserved. He wasn't too sure about that big ol' mouse! He was very curious, just kept his distance.

Last weekend, Ryan and I met with our builder. We got to walk through a house recently finished that is the exact floorplan we will build. It was really awesome to walk through it knowing our house will look a lot like it! I am so excited and ready to move next year. We have really out grown this house. It will be sad to leave Lexington, but we are so ready to move on to a bigger and better house for all of us!

This weekend, we don't have much in the way of plans. UK plays Alabama, so we will definitely be watching the game on TV. Go Cats! Next week, my Dad and Brody and I are going to make the big road trip to Perkasie, PA to visit my Grandma and Shelly and Billy. I'm looking forward to seeing and visiting with them. It will be fun!

No comments: