We leave for Disney World in 38 days! I'm pretty excited, and Brody is too! Raegan is blissfully unaware. I know Brody will LOVE every bit of it. He is at the perfect age. Raegan, on the other hand, is not at the ideal age. But, we'll see how she does. I'm hoping all of the stimulation will make her go-with-the-flow!??
My parents are taking both my family and my sister's family to Florida. We leave April 16 and will be there 6 days, I think. I haven't done the full Disney trip in several years, maybe 8? Ryan has only been to the Magic Kingdom one day, so I know he will love it. I just hope my kids have fun, but behave, for the most part! When Brody and Bryce are together, they tend to get competitive. At Disney World, there shouldn't be much of that going on though. I have lots of thinking/planning/packing to do. This will also be Raegan's first plane trip since she was 5 months old. Luckily, there will be 4 other adults on both flights, so if we need to, she might get passed around! She is not one who is content to sit still and just chill. Those other passengers might have to put up with a little girl wandering up and down the aisles the whole trip!
Spring is almost here! Our tulips and daffodils are popping out of the ground. I'd say in another week and a half, the blooms will be open! Grass is turning green, which means time to get the ol' lawn mower ready. Love this time of year!
1 comment:
Have fun! I can't wait to read your recap. Tell Jodi I said hello. It sounds like you guys will have a blast.
Post a Comment