Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's STILL Winter....


We are soo ready for spring here at the West Household! I do enjoy the seasons, and I am always excited for winter to come. But, with all the snow and cold temperatures we've had this winter, I am sooo ready for it to move on! Brody has been out of school for 10 days! Bourbon County calls off if there's a dusting of snow, so of course, this season they've been out quite a lot! It really messes up my morning routine of exercising at the YMCA and morning chores with Raegan before going to pick up Brody. But, I think we're on the downside of it all. Come on spring!!

Here are some new pictures I've taken. I've been pretty bad about taking pictures since Christmas. I need to get back to it! Raegan is growing like a weed, getting cuter and cuter everyday! Her hair is really starting to grow out, I can almost get it in a ponytail! She's not that fond of hairstyling though! Our little girl is INTO EVERYTHING!!! She basically goes through the house like a tornado, tearing up whatever is in her path. I pretty much just leave things a mess until naptime/bedtime. There's no point in cleaning up, it will be disturbed again very soon!

I signed up Brody for soccer last week! Practice starts in March, with games soon after. He's really looking forward to getting back to soccer. He loves it! I'm also going to sign him up for t-ball. We'll see how he does. They play more closer to summer (May-June). I hear they have practice plus 2 games a week. That may be a little much, but we'll see!
Raegan got into Brody's markers. She came running to me saying "Pretty! Pretty!" I couldn't get it all off, so it annoys her now. She doesn't like to be messy for too long!
Raegan LOVES Hummus. I eat it sometimes as a snack/lunch with raw carrots. She gets so happy and excited when she knows she gets to have some. Yesterday, I took a picture of what she looks like as she is eating. Quite messy...


No comments: