This morning was Brody's school Christmas Party. We were nervous all week, since there has been no school. But, today they had a 1 hour delay. So, the party was on!
It was really nice to see Brody in the school setting. I stayed from 9-11 to help with the party and eat lunch with Brody. My dad came to stay with Raegan. Thanks Pap Pap! Brody is such a rule follower! I'm very proud of him for being polite to his friends and raising his hand when he wants to speak. His teacher complimented him several times in the short two hours. He had a great time eating all the goodies and treats. Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus came around to visit and gave all the kids a present! They all received a preschool t-shirt and a book. After all that junk food, it was then time for lunch?!?!?!
I got some cute pictures of Brody and his buddies. His best friends are Drake and Skylar. They are really good boys!
Ryan and I have a dinner to attend tonight, so the kids are staying with my parents. We're planning on going to see Santa Claus tonight before the dinner. We'll see how that goes! Brody's not a fan, and I don't imagine Raegan will be either. But, we've got to at least try, right!!
No comments:
Post a Comment