Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness!

Like every other Kentuckian, we are having so much fun watching our Wildcats in the NCAA Tournament. Just like they should, they have turned it up big time the last 2 games! This team is a blast to watch, they are so talented. I love John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, and of course Patrick Patterson! I'm so glad Darius Miller is playing so well in the tournament! I don't think our chances have been better to make a run for the National Championships, and The West Family will be in front of a TV for every remaining game, cheering them on!

This past weekend, we bought a van! I am so excited. I have been wanting a new vehicle for a few years now, the timing just wasn't right. I had my Honda Accord since May, 2000. I was a sophomore in college! It was a great car, it was so reliable and served our family well. I sold my car on craigs list, of all places! It only took 6 days, and the car was gone and money in my account. I would recommend using craigs list to anyone trying to sell a car. This was our first time, and it was a seamless process! I will miss my little car. It was the only car Brody ever knew, we drove both of our babies home from the hospital in it, went on countless trips, always getting us to and from safely. But, the time came to upgrade to a mini-van!

We ended up getting a Honda Odyssey. I had such a good experience with my car, we did not think twice about getting another Honda. We get to pick it up tonight, since they were putting a DVD player in it. Brody is so excited about that feature! I will post pictures later this week.

Here is a really cute picture of Raegan. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately. I need to get on the ball. Happy Spring!


No comments: