Monday, February 1, 2010

Enjoying Winter

We are really enjoying the winter weather! Brody and Ryan have gotten to go sledding a few times with the last couple of snows we have gotten. Unfortunately, I don't have a single picture of Brody in the snow. Usually Ryan takes him to his brother's house to sled and I am at home with Raegan. So, we have yet to get a picture of Brody. I know Ryan's dad has taken some, so I will definitely try to get some from him.

Here's what's new since the last post:

* We joined the YMCA here in Paris. Since then, we've gone swimming 3 times. Brody loves this activity, and Raegan is pretty good sitting in her stroller. I haven't gotten the nerve up to leave her in the nursery. If the same holds true as it did with Brody, maybe I will when she is 2!

* Brody started a gymnastics class at The Little Gym today. He loved his first class. We are going to go once a week on Monday mornings. It's a great way for him to get some exercise and have a great time doing it!

* Raegan is now solely eating formula. Bye-bye breastfeeding! I am so glad I was able to nurse Raegan for 6 months. But, I am also relieved to be done. She is having no problems and is now sleeping all night long. Yay!! She also loves eating baby food, although she is NOT a fan of green veggies. She even gags and cries whenever I try to get her to eat them.

*This weekend, Ryan and I are taking Brody to Great Wolf Lodge for a night. I think he will really enjoy the time with us by himself! My parents are watching Raegan. Not sure if I will get pictures from all the fun, since we will be in the water the whole time. But, I will try.

*Ryan and I are going to the UK Basketball game tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it. Any chance to see the Cats play is great! It's also nice to have a kid-free night!

Here are some recent pictures!




No comments: