Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Update

We are getting ready for Christmas at the West house. All of our decorations are up, presents bought (not yet wrapped), and plans made for the holiday. Brody loves to turn on all the lights everyday. But, when he goes to sleep, he must have them all turned off again. Strange!

Last week I celebrated my 30th birthday! Wow, can't believe I am 30 years old. Time flies by! That day, I traveled up to Cincinnati for my soon-to-be sister-in-law's wedding shower. Raegan went with me. She was a good little girl and was the star of the party. Everyone wanted to hold her and love on her. When we got back home, my parents came over to watch the kids and Ryan and I went out to dinner at a great restaurant here in Paris called Migdalia's. It was so good!

Brody has his school Christmas program tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited to see my son's first of many school programs! I'm hoping to get it video taped, as well as get lots of pictures to post later.

Raegan is now eating solid foods. She loves fruits, of course! She likes some veggies but is not as thrilled with them. Sweet potatoes is her favorite! She is not a fan of cereals. I've tried several times to give her rice cereal and oatmeal. She just does not like it. Brody loved any kind of food I gave him. He was not picky at all! I have a feeling Ms. Raegan is going to be particular!

We are getting ready for my brother-in-law's wedding. Chris and Maggie are getting married January 2nd. Brody will be the ring bearer! He will look so handsome, I'm sure of it! Today, I bought Raegan her dress. It is so cute, pink with a white sweater. She will look adorable. I showed Brody her dress when he got home from school today. He said, "Oooh! She will look like a princess!" I just felt so proud of him when he complimented his sister. He's such a sweet boy!

Here are some recent pictures of the kids!


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten. Where does time go? I didn't know you lived in Paris. My dad teaches at a Catholic school over there.

Julie said...

Hi Danielle. My nieces and nephews go to St. Mary's. We plan on sending our kids there as well! Hope your dad still teaches when our kids are there.

Anonymous said...

What is Chris thinking? Getting married the same day as the UK/UL basketball game! Nuts!!

Your kids are beautiful! Enjoy your 30's . . . they have been pretty good to be so far!