Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st Day of Preschool!

Brody is now an official preschooler!  He is going Tuesdays and Thursdays to school from 9-1pm. He seems to really enjoy it.  His first day was great, no tears (from him)!  He likes his teacher and seems really happy when I pick him up.  What a big boy!

Raegan is now 2 months old!  Can't believe how sweet and lovable my little girl is.  She is getting to be quite the chubby baby too!  We go for her first round of shots tomorrow at her doctor's appointment.  Hopefully it isn't too bad.  We had a great time visiting with my sister and her family this past weekend.  I took Raegan and stayed for a few days in NY.  We had a nice visit, but I was glad to get home to see Ryan and Brody!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair!! Love it!!!