Friday morning, Brody and I were shopping at Meijer and I got a call on my cellphone from our realtor. We had an offer! It was for about $5K less than what we asked, so we countered with our original price. The buyer wanted in April 20! This was all happening way too quickly for me. I was just getting used to having a for sale sign out front. I thought the process would take a few months, with the slow economy we're in. So, we went home, ate lunch, Brody took a nap. We got a call at about 4pm, and the lady agreed to our price, just added the refrigerator. Done! Sold! Of course, this is pending the house inspection and appraisal. So, the deal is not set in stone until we close, which we were able to push back to May 8. Ryan is on the MICU in April, so moving that month would be almost impossible.
Ryan and I were joking that we really know how to sell a house. This is how you do it! Haha. Just pure luck, I think. Crazy! So, in May, we will be moving the rest of our things to our storage building, and shacking up with my parents until our new house is complete by August 1st. My parents are very generous for letting us stay. Brody will LOVE all the extra attention 24/7! Hopefully we don't get on each other's nerves too badly!
Here are some pictures of our new house. The 1st floor is framed, and they were getting started on the 2nd floor.
2 comments:
That is awesome!!
Awesome! When we sold our house it was only listed for 9 days and I thought that was fast! :)
Post a Comment